As a partner in the firm’s Orlando office, Mr. Walker concentrates his practice in construction law and commercial litigation. Mr. Walker represents general contractors, residential builders, trade contractors, condominium associations and developers in a wide range of disputes arising out of construction projects. Mr. Walker’s experience includes high value design and construction defect claims, delay and disruption claims, and lien and bond claims. He also works closely with construction clients to develop contract documents in an effort to avoid disputes and to better protect their interests in the event of a dispute.
- Treasurer – DBIA Florida Region
- DBIA National Contracts Committee Member
- DBIA National Legislative Committee Member
- DBIA Florida Region Annual Conference Planning Committee Member
- University of Florida – Frederick G. Levin College of Law, J.D. with High Honors, 2000
- University of North Florida, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing